Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another TWO Games

It's Mitchell again. I had two games today, the second ending around 40 minutes ago. Thought last week's game was as exciting as it gets? Wrong. Today my second game, was one of the most exciting games I've ever played.

November 21st
Hawks vs. Magic
Final Score:
Hawks 36- Magic 22

November 21st
Hawks vs. Heat
Final Score:
Hawks 29- Heat 26

First, the Hawks-Magic game. We did great against them. Excellent rebounding, shooting, and passing. I think the score showed us playing better than we were though. They still played well and we still needed to try hard to beat them. I think that wasn't there game. We've played them before and they did better than today. I scored three times, almost scoring a fourth.

Now, the Hawks-Heat game. Some of this team has been together for two years, this being the third. In all the games I've played against them, I had never won. Until now. Very exciting game, for most of the game it was a one-point difference. It kept going back and forth. Finally in the last five minutes we pulled ahead, with a couple quick baskets. This was more than an exciting game. It went back and forth many times. I scored three times again, two of them being in a row.

Upcoming game:
November 28th
Hawks vs. Wizards



No comments:

Post a Comment